1/1 Photo of Chicken Helper
Husky Brigade's Note:
This is a homemade hamburger helper using ground chicken (can be substituted with ground beef or ground turkey).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 cups bow tie pasta (or pasta of choice)
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1Brown ground chicken, remove from heat and keep warm.
- 2Bring 3 cups water to a boil.
- 3Add remaining ingredients (except topping) to boiling water.
- 4Cook 10 minutes or until tender.
- 5Reduce heat and stir in 1 can of diced tomatoes and ground chicken.
- 6Simmer 10 minutes or until heated thru.
- 7Sprinkle with topping and stir.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Helper
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.3
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 124.9 mg
- Sodium 502.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 26.6 g