1/2 Photos of Chicken Hash
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I had a lot of chicken leftover from Tortured Chicken - Beer Can. I wanted to make something besides the usual chicken casserole, so I came up with this. Almost any type of cooked leftover chicken can be used. Feel free to adjust the amount of seasoning salt and pepper according to your tastes.For a true comfort meal I like to serve this with Buttermilk Biscuits. Submitted to "ZAAR" on October 18th, 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over medium heat in a medium sized non stick skillet heat oil until hot but not smoking.
- 2Add onion and cook until softened.
- 3Add potatoes and chicken and mix with onions, sprinkle with seasoning salt and pepper.
- 4Cover with lid, stirring occasionally,cook until potatoes are slightly browned.
- 5Remove cover add peas and corn,cover with lid and cook until veggies are heated through.
- 6Remove cover, and cook until potatoes are a light to golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Hash
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.9
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 39.3 mg
- Sodium 124.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: