Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
serve with naan
- 1 kg boneless skinless chicken, cubed
- 200 g tomatoes, chopped
- 2 onions, sliced
- 100 g yogurt, beaten
- 2 tablespoons green coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 50 g chicken, handi mix
- Mix the Chicken Handi spices and the yogurt together and marinate the chicken cubes for 30 minutes.
- Boil the tomatoes in 1-2 cups water for 10 minutes until soft. sive to remove the pips and skin and set aside.
- Boil the onions in 1/2 cup water and grind to a paste.
- Heat the ghee and stir fry the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato and onion purees, cover and cook on a low heat for 15 minutes or until the ghee separates.
- Stir in the fresh cream and chopped coriander leaves. Then add the melted butter. Remove from heat.
- Serve immediately with hot naan breads.