1 hr 10 mins
roja khan's Note:
serve with naan
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the Chicken Handi spices and the yogurt together and marinate the chicken cubes for 30 minutes.
- 2Boil the tomatoes in 1-2 cups water for 10 minutes until soft. sive to remove the pips and skin and set aside.
- 3Boil the onions in 1/2 cup water and grind to a paste.
- 4Heat the ghee and stir fry the chicken for 5 minutes.
- 5Add the tomato and onion purees, cover and cook on a low heat for 15 minutes or until the ghee separates.
- 6Stir in the fresh cream and chopped coriander leaves. Then add the melted butter. Remove from heat.
- 7Serve immediately with hot naan breads.
Browse Our Top Pakistani Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pakistani Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Handi
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.3
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 248.7 mg
- Sodium 359.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 58.3 g