- 6 chicken breast halves
- 6 thin ham slices
- 6 slices American cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons shortening or 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breasts with meat hammer until flattened.
- Place a slice of cheese & a slice of ham on each breast.
- Roll each & secure with a toothpick.
- Dip into beaten eggs, then into bread crumbs.
- Brown in shortening/oil.
- Placed in greased baking dish.
- Cover with soup.
- Bake in a 350F oven for 1 hour.