Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an excellent party appetizer with water crackers and lime or a great light lunch sandwich when spread on fresh sliced bread.
- 8 ounces cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, dice finely
- 1⁄4 lb honey-roasted ham, diced finely
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, grated
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper
- Mix together in a medium bowl ham, chicken, parsley and garlic.
- Add lime rind and juice; mix well.
- Mix in milk and cream cheese until well blended
- season with salt and pepper.
- cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.