1/2 Photos of Chicken Ham Lasagna
1 hr 5 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
a different unique , and very way to make lasagna. I have made this several times, and it is very tasty. I have had this recipe for years, I forget how I got this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped mushrooms, drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked, and drained
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded monterey jack cheese, divided
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1Saute onion, and mushrooms in margarine in a large skillet.
- 2On medium heat, stir in flour, salt, white pepper, black pepper, and nutmeg until it is well blended.
- 3Slowly, and gradually, stir in broth and cream, cook and stir for 2 minuted, or until lt is thickened.
- 4Gradually stir in parmesan cheese.
- 5Cut stems off broccoli, and throw away. Cut broccoli into smaller pieces, and add to cream mixture.
- 6Spread 1/2 cup of cream broccoli mixture into a greased 11x14 inch baking dish. Layer with 3 noodles, 1/3 of the ham, and 1 cup of monterey jack cheese.
- 7Gradually, pour remaining cream- broccoli mixture over cheese.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until bubbly.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Ham Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 859.7
- Calories from Fat 430
- Total Fat 47.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 169.0 mg
- Sodium 1654.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 60.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: