Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have made this many times, it is really a great recipe for jambalaya...a very tasty rice dish.
Make and share this Chicken Ham and Shrimp Jambalaya recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked diced ham
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 -3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 6 -8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled in large pieces
- 1 (7 ounce) canbroken shrimp (can use 2 cans)
- 1 large onion, diced
- 5 stalks celery, coarsley chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, chopped (with juice)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (or to taste)
- In a extra large skillet, saute onion, celery and garlic in butter until soft (not brown) about 6-7 minutes.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients; heat through for about 10-15 minutes.
- **NOTE if the mixture appears too dry, add in some water or tomato juice.