Chicken, Ham and Mushroom Dish
- 2 cups chicken meat, chopped (approx)
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, slightly cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour (more if you think)
- 3 tablespoons milk (more if you think)
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock, to a cup water
- 2 -3 slices bread
- parmesan cheese
- For the sauce you also need 1 tin of mushroom soup.
- put all ingredients together in a casserol dish apart from the topping.
- pull bread into bitesize pieces, use more or less if you need, top with cheese and breadcrumbs.
- heat it through until topping is brown and is cooked.