Recipe by Parkers Mom
This is a wonderful dish and so easy. You can also use chicken breast. I also like to bake these in small indivisual baking dishes but you could put this in a casserole dish as well. Also a very elegant dish in presentation. I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine did.
- 9 skinless chicken tenders
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 eggs (whipped)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 slices deli ham
- 1 cup shredded cheese (colby & jack is great)
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten chicken tender with a meat mallet.
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder.
- Dip chicken in egg then into bread crumbs.
- Fry chicken in oil until golden brown.
- Grease indivisual baking dishes with pam.
- Place 3 chicken tenders in each indivisual baking dish.
- Top with ham. (I like to fry mine in a little butter, just to give a little crispiness).
- Top ham with cheese.
- Place in oven and broil until lightly golden.