Chef #684442's Note:
This is the tastiest sandwich! I love to make these during the summer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken into cubes or strips and cook in a pan over med heat (can add olive oil or butter to cook).
- 2chop the cucumber into tiny bits.
- 3mix the yogurt, dill and cucumbers
- 4put chicken in pita and spoon sauce over top.
- 5can put lettuce and tomato to top off.
- 6this can easily be doubled or tripled.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Gyros
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 75.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: