- 1 chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill seasoning (add to taste)
- 1⁄2 small cucumbers or 1⁄2 medium cucumber
- pita bread
- lettuce (optional)
- tomatoes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken into cubes or strips and cook in a pan over med heat (can add olive oil or butter to cook).
- chop the cucumber into tiny bits.
- mix the yogurt, dill and cucumbers
- put chicken in pita and spoon sauce over top.
- can put lettuce and tomato to top off.
- this can easily be doubled or tripled.