kelly in TO's Note:
For a healthier wrap be sure to use lower fat ingredients and a whole wheat or flax tortilla.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup rehydrated sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1Sauté the chicken just until cooked, about 5 minutes per side.
- 2Dice the chicken and place put aside.
- 3To make the guacamole, in a small food processor, purée the avocado, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, garlic, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- 4Mix guacamole into the chicken breast with the sun dried tomatoes.
- 5Place a lettuce leaf in the middle of each tortilla.
- 6Divide the chicken mixture in the middle of each tortilla.
- 7Fold up the bottom of each tortilla, fold in both sides and continue to roll.
- 8Cut in half.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Guacamole & Sun-Dried Tomato Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 165.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas