Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
For a healthier wrap be sure to use lower fat ingredients and a whole wheat or flax tortilla.
Make and share this Chicken, Guacamole & Sun-Dried Tomato Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup rehydrated sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Sauté the chicken just until cooked, about 5 minutes per side.
- Dice the chicken and place put aside.
- To make the guacamole, in a small food processor, purée the avocado, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, garlic, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- Mix guacamole into the chicken breast with the sun dried tomatoes.
- Place a lettuce leaf in the middle of each tortilla.
- Divide the chicken mixture in the middle of each tortilla.
- Fold up the bottom of each tortilla, fold in both sides and continue to roll.
- Cut in half.