Kristy -'s Note:
The green enchilada is a richer and more tastier enchilada opposed to the red enchilada.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm green enchilada sauce and cream of mushroom soup in pot til thoroughly mixed.
- 2Take off heat and set aside.
- 3Submerge corn tortilla into hot oil 8-10 on each side to warm and make soft.
- 4Do not leave in too long or they will get too hard to work with.
- 5After warming tortilla in oil, place in enchilada sauce and mushroom soup mixture to coat both sides.
- 6Take out and place on plate.
- 7Put some shredded chicken and shredded pepper jack cheese into tortilla and roll.
- 8Place rolled enchilada on cookie sheet or shallow baking pan.
- 9Continue this until all tortillas are rolled.
- 10Pour left over enchilada sauce and cream of mushroom soup mixture over rolled enchilada's.
- 11Top with shredded jack cheese.
- 12Place in preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 min or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Green Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.7
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 146.6 mg
- Sodium 581.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 43.9 g