1/1 Photo of Chicken, Green Chilies & Cheese Cups
Meredith .F's Note:
From Family Fun 2008--"These dynamite little chicken & cheese quiches are a favorite with kids & adults alike."
My Private Note
mini qu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 350.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream , salt & pepper.
- 3In another bowl, mix the chicken, chilies, cilantro & cheese.
- 4Place the phyllo cups on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil. Spoon 1 rounded tsp of chicken filling into each shell, then add about 1 tsp of egg mixture. Let the shells sit for about 1 minute so the egg can settle to the bottom, then top with another tsp of egg mixture-filling it close to the top.
- 5Bake cups about 15 minutes, or until filling has set.
- 6*After cooling, can be frozen for upt to 2 weeks-reheat @ 350 for 10-15 min.*.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Green Chilies & Cheese Cups
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.3
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 80.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature phyllo cups