From Family Fun 2008--"These dynamite little chicken & cheese quiches are a favorite with kids & adults alike."
- Heat the oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream , salt & pepper.
- In another bowl, mix the chicken, chilies, cilantro & cheese.
- Place the phyllo cups on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil. Spoon 1 rounded tsp of chicken filling into each shell, then add about 1 tsp of egg mixture. Let the shells sit for about 1 minute so the egg can settle to the bottom, then top with another tsp of egg mixture-filling it close to the top.
- Bake cups about 15 minutes, or until filling has set.
- *After cooling, can be frozen for upt to 2 weeks-reheat @ 350 for 10-15 min.*.