Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This a quick, easy dish for two.
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen Italian cut green beans
- 1 cup meatless sauce
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Run water over beans to separate.
- Place in baking dish, mix with 3/4 c sauce, Parmesan and pepper.
- Arrange chicken overall.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Bake (350 oven), covered, for 40-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 2 minutes more.
This was quick, easy & delicious! I added some salt & a pinch of red pepper flakes, plus used fat free mozzarella. A great meal, especially if you are watching carbs.