This is a super-simple recipe that I got off the back of a fettucini box and tried on my kids during their "picky months"...They LOVED it! It's so simple, I'm almost afraid to post it...But I wanted to save it because the kids ask for it a lot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1 1/4 cups prepared alfredo sauce (I use Classico Alfredo with sun dried tomatoes)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 1/4 cups cooked chicken strips (I usually use Tyson frozen Chicken Fajita Strips)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil (finely chopped) or 1 teaspoon sage (finely chopped)
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and butter liberally. Return to saucepan.
- 2Meanwhile, heat Alfredo sauce, green beans and chicken in a medium saucepan. Stir. Toss well with hot pasta.
- 3Transfer to serving dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with basil or sage.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Green Beans Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.1 mg
- Sodium 573.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: