Recipe by Shar-on
A friend from my church invited me for Sunday Dinner and this was one of the dishes she served. She gladly shared the recipe with me and I will share it with you.
Top Review by Leahcooks
I wasn't overly thrilled with this recipe. My kids and I ate it and it just didn't have a lot of flavor. I was really hopeful because the sauce seemd to be turning out well. But before the DH got home to eat it, I added lots of "grated" parmesan cheese (I think the shredded just lacks flavor) and some seasoning salt and worcestershire sauce. I think my additions made it a lot better. I probably won't make this one again. It just didn't have enough "oomph" for me. Thanks!
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 -2 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup shredded parmesan cheese (divided)
- 8 cups fresh cut green beans, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir and cook together the first seven ingredients for about 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in 1/3 cup parmesan cheese until melted.
- Add beans and chicken, tossing to coat.
- Put into a greased baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degF for 15- 18 minutes.