A friend from my church invited me for Sunday Dinner and this was one of the dishes she served. She gladly shared the recipe with me and I will share it with you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir and cook together the first seven ingredients for about 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 2Stir in 1/3 cup parmesan cheese until melted.
- 3Add beans and chicken, tossing to coat.
- 4Put into a greased baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 5Bake uncovered at 375 degF for 15- 18 minutes.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.0
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 880.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: