Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I don't remember where I found this recipe but I thought it was a great twist to regular old green bean casserole
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans French style green beans, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Quickly brown the chicken on both sides. Do not cook through. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Pour the green beans into a casserole dish. Place the chicken chunks on top of the beans. In a small bowl, mix together the soup and mayo. Spread over the top of the chicken and green beans.
- Bake for 35-40 minute in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink.