Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I don't remember where I got this recipe but I have made it a few times and it is really good. Enjoy!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup slightly crushed plain potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In an ungreased 8 X 8 square baking dish, combine milk and soup.
- Stir in green beans and chicken. Bake 25 minutes.
- Top with chips and bake 5 more minutes.