Clifford Boren's Note:
Super easy and quick. Very tasty too. Good summer entree.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cut green beans (I use canned)
- 2 cups diced cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts (I get precooked at Von's. Saves time.)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) package of chopped walnuts, lightly toasted (be very careful not to burn them)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (or more to taste)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1Flop the beans, chicken, parsley, and nuts in a large bowl.
- 2Whisk together the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- 3Pour the dressing over the beans and chicken mixture and toss well.
- 4Stash it in the fridge for a couple of hours to allow the flavors to meld.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Green Bean and Walnut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.2
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 405.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts