Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super easy and quick. Very tasty too. Good summer entree.
Make and share this Chicken Green Bean and Walnut Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups cut green beans (I use canned)
- 2 cups diced cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts (I get precooked at Von's. Saves time.)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) packageof chopped walnuts, lightly toasted (be very careful not to burn them)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (or more to taste)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Flop the beans, chicken, parsley, and nuts in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the beans and chicken mixture and toss well.
- Stash it in the fridge for a couple of hours to allow the flavors to meld.
This was yummy. I used frozen snap peas and cooked and cooled them - then added everything else in the recipe. We really enjoyed this low carb dinner - thanks for posting Clifford!