Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy and nutritious, a quick and yummy dinner to make!
- 1 chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 4 (8 inch) tortillas, warmed
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2⁄3 cup torn romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons Greek olives, chopped and pitted
- Heat garlic and mushrooms in a medium sized skillet. Add chicken and grill until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- While chicken is cooking, make the paste. In a small bowl, mash beans with a fork. Stir in the feta cheese, yogurt, onion and lemon juice. Fold in tomatoes.
- Spread 1/4 cup of paste into each tortilla. Top with chicken, cheese, avocados, romaine and olives. Roll up.
- Enjoy :).