Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummmy gravy--good on anything.
Make and share this Chicken Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Bring chicken stock to a boil. Add seasonings. Set aside.
- In a deep pan, add butter until it starts to melt then add flour.
- Whisk in chicken stock and cook until thickened.
- Add whipping cream. don't let it come to a heavy boil, or cream will curd! Serve!
- If you like a clear gravy omit the cream!
This recipe is perfect for a last minute gravy. BF always like gravy for his chicken and this worked very well. Very easy but very good!
So Easy! My whole family just loved it!
Simple. Perfect. =) used the 'clear' version - yum!