Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another wonderful creation my Mother came up with, an I love the mixed flavors..
Make and share this Chicken, Grape and Almond Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 ounces slivered almonds (toasted if your store has them)
- 20 -30 green grapes, halved
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup kikomans soy sauce
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 cantaloupe
- fry your cubed chicken set aside.
- lightly spray cooking oil in a small pan and toast your almonds, add to chicken.
- slice your grape long ways and set aside (do not add to warm chicken or they get mooshy).
- mix together 1 cup of Mayonaise and 1/4 cup soy sauce add to the chicken and almonds and mix.
- on a few leaves of romain lettuce poor chicken mixture on top and add grapes to your liking.
- you can serve this chilled or hot.
- slice cantalope and place on side of plate.
- and enjoy.