Found this recipe in a Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake booklet Spring 2008 issue (the kind you find at check-out). It sounded so good and would probably make a wonderful lunch or a feature for a bridal/baby shower. I haven't made this yet but it will be made very soon! You may cook up your own bacon if not using precooked bacon. Prep/Cook Time is an estimate. The original recipe indicates start to finish is 20 min.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 cups uncooked radiatore, pasta (nuggets, about 19 oz.)
- 4 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts (about 20 oz.)
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) package precooked bacon, cut up into small pieces (about 15 slices)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves, lightly packed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar refrigerated ranch dressing
- 1 cup gorgonzola, crumbled (4 oz)
- bibb lettuce, if desired (optional)
- 1Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- 2In a large bowl, mix cooked pasta, chicken, bacon, tomatoes and spinach.
- 3Pour dressing over pasta mixture, toss until coated.
- 4Fold in cheese.
- 5Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 6To serve, line bowl with lettuce and spoon in salad.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Gorgonzola Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.2
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 691.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 26.6 g