Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a staple in easy dinners. You can add or change anything you want to chicken roll ups. This is my favorite. I make this for two but you can double or triple this recipe. I found a previous posted recipe that calls for goat cheese, white balsalmic vin and brushetta on pasta. I just added these ingredients to my old favorite chicken roll-ups
- pound chicken until it is flat and wide.
- layer goat cheese, swiss, green beans( lay across the chicken the opposite way you will roll the chicken)sprinkle garlic and italian seasoning.
- Roll chicken and place seem side down in baking dish with just a tsp of olive oil
- spoon brushetta on top of chicken and sprinkle with italian seasoning.
- bake at 425 for about 30 mins until cooked.
- don't forget to spoon sauce from the bottom of the baking dish on top of the chicken. That's where the goat cheese ends up!