Chef #597066's Note:
This is a staple in easy dinners. You can add or change anything you want to chicken roll ups. This is my favorite. I make this for two but you can double or triple this recipe. I found a previous posted recipe that calls for goat cheese, white balsalmic vin and brushetta on pasta. I just added these ingredients to my old favorite chicken roll-ups
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pound chicken until it is flat and wide.
- 2layer goat cheese, swiss, green beans( lay across the chicken the opposite way you will roll the chicken)sprinkle garlic and italian seasoning.
- 3Roll chicken and place seem side down in baking dish with just a tsp of olive oil
- 4spoon brushetta on top of chicken and sprinkle with italian seasoning.
- 5bake at 425 for about 30 mins until cooked.
- 6don't forget to spoon sauce from the bottom of the baking dish on top of the chicken. That's where the goat cheese ends up!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Goat Cheese and Green Bean Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.5
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 138.9 mg
- Sodium 424.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 47.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: