2 hrs 50 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Olive Garden's Chicken Gnocchi Veronese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced (julienned)
- 1/2 zucchini, sliced (julienned)
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced in 1/2-inch strips
- 2 small rosemary sprigs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 2NOTE: You may make your own gnocchi by following the steps below, or you may purchase them already made.
- 4WASH potatoes and place in water. Cook potaoes until soft (cook time will depend on size of potatoes). Remove potatoes from water and cool in refrigerator.
- 5PEEL cooled potatoes and push them through a fine grater (rice grater) until mashed; do not over-mash potatoes or they will get tough.
- 6COMBINE potatoes, flour and eggs in a mixing bowl. Mix well until dough does not stick to hands (add small amounts of flour at a time if needed).
- 7DIVIDE dough into 4 sections. Roll out each section into a long rope. Cut each rope into 1/2-inch pieces. Push fork tines on each piece for the classic gnocchi appearance.
- 8BRING water to a boil in a sauce pot. Drop in gnocchi and cook until the float.
- 9CHICKEN & SAUCE:.
- 10COMBINE garlic, lemon juice, rosemary and chicken slices in a mixing bowl. Let marinate for at least 2 hours.
- 11COMBINE Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese and heavy cream in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- 12HEAT saute pan on medium-high heat. Add extra-virgin olive oil, onions, bell peppers, and zucchini. Saute until onions are translucent (do not brown).
- 13ADD marinated chicken slices and cook until slices are brown on all sides and internal temperature is 165°F Reduce heat and add to pan with chicken, vegetables and sauce. Stir to coat gnocchi with sauce.
- 14SERVE gnocchi topped with extra Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Gnocchi Veronese (Olive Garden Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (1153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1273.0
- Calories from Fat 718
- Total Fat 79.8 g
- Saturated Fat 37.5 g
- Cholesterol 366.3 mg
- Sodium 1769.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 58.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: