Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A creamy chicken dish topped with an American favorite - potato chips!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1⁄2 cup potato chips, crushed (Lite Pringles)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken in prepared baking dish.
- Mix soups together. Add water and stir until dissolved.
- Pour over chicken and bake until chicken is done, turning occasionally and basting with sauce mixture.
- After chicken is done, sprinkle with half the crushed potato chips.
- Bake until chips are brown, then turn the chicken and sprinkle on remaining chips. Bake until golden brown.