- 4 chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce or 1⁄4 cup Braggs liquid aminos
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and seeded
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2⁄3 cup canned water chestnut
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together honey, ginger, and soy sauce. Arrange chicken in baking dish. Spoon small amount of mixture over the chicken. Place oranges on top. Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- While chicken is cooking, saute oil, garlic, chestnuts and broccoli in pan until crisp tender.
- Serve mixture over white or steamed rice.