- 1 kg boneless skinless chicken, cubed
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 3 inches fresh ginger, sliced into thin julienne strips
- 3 green chilies, slit lengthways in half
- 1 tablespoon green coriander, chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 50 g chicken, ginger mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the Shan Chicken Ginger Mix with the yogurt and apply to the chicken cubes. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil/ ghee and fry the onion until it starts to change colour. Add the tomato and fry until the oil separates.
- Add the marinated chicken and stir for 5 minutes, then add 1/2 cup of water, cover and cook on a low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the ginger strips and melted butter. Remove from heat and serve.
- Serve garnished with the green chillies and chopped coriander.