1 hr 25 mins
Olive Garden's Chicken Giardino
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced width-wise into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 small rosemary sprigs
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 bunch fresh asparagus (remove bottom inch of stem, cut remainder into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 zucchini, julienne cut
- 1 summer squash, julienne cut
- 2 roma tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienne cut
- 1 cup broccoli floret, blanched
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup spinach, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup carrot, julienne cut
- 1 lb farfalle pasta, cooked according to package directions (bow ties)
- 1SAUCE PREPARATION:.
- 2MELT butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Stir in thyme, garlic pepper and rosemary. Whisk to thoroughly blend and cook for 1 minute.
- 3COMBINE chicken broth, water, wine, milk, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Add cornstarch and whisk until cornstarch has dissolved and there are no lumps.
- 4ADD liquid mixture to sauce pan. Whisk all ingredients together and bring to a boil. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then remove from heat.
- 5CHICKEN & VEGETABLES PREPARATION:.
- 6COMBINE all chicken ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend well.
- 7MARINATE for 30 minutes.
- 8HEAT a saute pan over medium-high heat. Add 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil.
- 9SAUTE chicken strips until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- 10ADD all vegetables and saute until cooked through.
- 11ADD cooked, drained pasta and sauce to saute pan. Stir until pasta is thoroughly coated with sauce.
- 12TRANSFER to a serving platter and garnish with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Giardino (Olive Garden Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (642 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 911.4
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 153.4 mg
- Sodium 393.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 67.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic pepper seasoning