Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I worked with this great chef who developed this HOT & SPICY dish. It took me a few tries, but I've finally duplicated it. Serve plain, buttered pasta with it to put out the fire.
- Pound out chicken breasts, so that they cook quickly and evenly.
- In saute pan, heat oil. Add giardiniera and garlic and saute lightly for 2-3 minutes.
- Push giardiniera and garlic to the side of pan and add chicken.
- Saute 2-3 minute per side, spooning pan juices and giardiniera over them.
- DO NOT salt chicken. I made that mistake once. It was so salty, it became inedible. The giardiniera has plenty of salt on its own.
- Plain, buttered pasta or a baked potato with cool sour cream are good sides for this spicy dish.