- 1 shallot, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter in pan over medium heat.
- Put in shallots and mushrooms.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Place chicken in pan w/the shallots and mushrooms.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until chicken has cooked through.
- Once cooked place grated cheese right on top of chicken and let melt.
- Serve and enjoy!