Prep1 hr 10 mins
This comes from my Totally Pizza Cookbook (prep time includes time to marinate). recipe doesn't say to, but i'm guessing you need to cook the chicken before putting it on the pizza
- preheat oven to 515.
- cut chicken into 1 x 1/2 inch strips, put aside in small bowl.
- add garlic, rosemary, and enough olive oil to cover, stir to coat evenly.
- cover with plastic, marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- roll out dough on cornmeal coated paddle, lightly brush with olive oil from marinade.
- sprinkle dough with 1/2 of mozzarella and parmesan.
- top with chicken pieces in a single layer, sprinkle with parsley.
- top with remaining cheese.
- bake 8-10 minutes.
LOVED THIS!! I followed the recipe exactly, and everyone loved this!! I also used Pizza Dough (For Bread Machine), which is a really great crust for this pizza. Thanks so much!!
Great pizza! I used Pizza Dough (For Bread Machine) for the crust. I cooked the chicken lightly on the Foreman grill. I added a handful of sliced mushrooms, and for the tomato lover in the house, I sliced a Roma tomato on half of the pie. Very nice flavors. Made for Spring 2010 PAC.
Woo hoo! Great Pizza recipe! I amgoing to make this tonight and then I will let you know how it turns out! Read through it and it all sounds perfect to a pizza maker like me! Primo! Jelly :)