Recipe by mommyoffour
Good way to get veggies into the kids. We like to serve this over rice but you could serve it over noodles also.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes with onion and garlic
- 1 green pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 large carrot, cut in thin strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in thin strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Brown chicken in oil over medium-high heat 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and season with salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat.
- Cover and cook 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Uncover; cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until thickened and chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Serve over rice.