Recipe by Kimschmee
This is a simple easy receipe that is soooooo good. Please see note below as you can make it with just pasta and forget the chicken also :)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- white pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2⁄3 cup gorgonzola, Crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly salt and pepper chicken pieces.
- Heat butter in large skillet.
- Add chicken and cook over medium heat until lightly browned on each side, 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
- Add cream to skillet.
- On high heat boil 2 to 3 minutes, or until cream is reduced and thicken.
- Lower heat. Add cheese; stir until melted.
- Add white pepper if desired.
- Serve over chicken.
- ** Pasta with Gorgonzola Sauce - Cook cream and Gorgonzola as in sauce above for an excellent sauce toss with pasta, such as bow ties or fettuccine.