1/3 Photos of Chicken Fusilli Toss
This is a marvelous dish that I throw together whenever I am in a hurry. It is so quick and easy. I adapted this recipe from a recipe I found a while back. The recipe was really lacking, so I added some key ingredients to bring the recipe to life :-) I hope you like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces fusilli
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small strips
- 1 1/2 cups red capsicums (or both) or 1 1/2 cups green capsicum, cut into thin slivers (or both)
- 2 green onions, minced fine
- 1/8 cup raisins
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Take out a large pot and cook pasta according to directions.
- 2Meanwhile, In a wok or a skillet, heat oil and saute chicken with capsicum, onions and raisins for 3-5 minutes, until chicken is done.
- 3Add ginger, garlic, and pine nuts and cayenne and toss.
- 4Add soy sauce and lime juice, and remove from heat.
- 5Drain your pasta; do not rinse it!
- 6Put pasta in a large bowl and pour chicken mixture over pasta and lightly toss.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately!
- 8Add more soy sauce and more cayenne to your tastes (I use a lot more cayenne!).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fusilli Toss
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.5
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 391.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 27.5 g