Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A hearty salad or a light meal
- 3 cups cooked chicken, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup seedless grapes (if possible, sliced in half)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- mixed salad green
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix together mayo, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Pour over chicken.
- Toss with mixed salad greens.
very good chicken salad, I had no grapes in so used what i had, caneloupe, kiwe, a few blueberries and the mandarin orange slices, turned out great. I just made half a recipe for the two of us and served it as a whole meal with whole wheat bun. made a very nice summer meal. Next time I will make much less dressing, there was way too much for us. i will make it again, thanks for posting.