Recipe by Kree
I know there are a ton of chicken salad recipes out there, but this one is unique in that it includes chopped peaches and fresh mint! It's great in a wrap or simply served on a bed of lettuce. I got this from Betty Crocker, and the cook time equals the time it takes to chill.
Top Review by Barb G.
This made a DELICIOUS, easy to make lunch. We loved all of the flavors in it, the crunch of the celery, tasty grapes & peaches and the right amount of fresh mint. I did use red seedless grapes and low fat sour cream as I didn't have yogurt, the sour cream worked great. Served this on a bed of baby greens. Thank you Kree for posting this delicious recipe.
- 1⁄3 cup plain fat-free yogurt or 1⁄3 cup soy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (I use light mayo) or 2 tablespoons salad dressing (I use light mayo)
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2⁄3 cup green seedless grape
- 1 large fresh peach, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 medium celery, diced (1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint leaves or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mint