Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Everything all mixed together in one serving! Good with tomatoe sauce but I like them with chicken gravy.
- 2 -3 cups mashed potatoes, with
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2⁄3 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs (tarragon and parsley works nice as does garlic and parsley)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten separated
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- oil (for frying)
- 1 cup corn (optional)
- 1 cup grated cheese (optional)
- Blend potatoes, chicken, ham, herbs and 1 egg.
- Add cheese and/or corn if desired.
- Blend well and season with salt and pepper.
- Shape into small balls or flat pancakes.
- Add small amount of milk to second egg.
- Place crumbs on a plate.
- Dip balls into the egg and milk.
- Roll in bread crumbs to coat throughly.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Cook fritters until golden brown.