Prep 12 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was my favorite meal when I was a kid. It is easy to make and tastes really good. This is for two servings, but they are really addicting so I usually make a lot more.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken
- -heat up a deep fryer with vegetable oil.
- -cook chicken, and cut into small pieces.
- -combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- -combine rest and add together.
- -drop by tablespoon into deep fryer.
- -cook each batch for 3-4 minutes. make sure to turn pieces halfway through.
These were fabulous and very easy to make!