Recipe by Cl0wn
I got this recipe from the Asian guy that works at a Chinese food restaurant, Yasuko Yao, he said it was supposed to be like Mushu chicken, but they wanted to make a breakfast out of it and this is what he got. Great snack or even appetizer for any occasion.
- 2 white boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup pancake batter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups vegetable oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put your tablespoon of butter in a skillet until skillet is coated.
- Toss in your 2 chicken breasts until they're cooked to your liking.
- Slice up the chicken breasts into strips, then cut each strip in half.
- Prepare your pancake batter in a bowl as directed on it's box.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the batter then fry in a pan of vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Mix together the 3 tablespoons of honey and 1/4 cup of maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Using a pair of tongs, dip each piece of chicken in the honey-syrup mixture until lightly coated.
- Eat up.