1/1 Photo of Chicken Frittata - Southwestern
I think this came from a Pillsbury recipe, but quick & easy enough for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large skillet & sauté onions & corn over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- 2Add thawed chicken to skillet and mix.
- 3Spread evenly in bottom of skillet.
- 4Beat eggs, milk & salt in medium bowl.
- 5Pour egg mixture over chicken mixture.
- 6Reduce heat to medium-low, cover & cook 8-10 minutes.
- 7Cover frittata with cheese. Once melted, cut into wedges and serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Frittata - Southwestern
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.8
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 384.2 mg
- Sodium 599.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 28.4 g