Recipe by ErinsInspirations
I think this came from a Pillsbury recipe, but quick & easy enough for me.
Top Review by Marlene.
YUM! I normally am not one for predominantly egg dishes , but this is wonderful!! I only changed the cheese, to sharp cheddar , a personal preference. What a great light brunch or light supper!! Made for FALL PAC '08
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefrozen cooked chicken strips
- 1⁄2 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in large skillet & sauté onions & corn over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add thawed chicken to skillet and mix.
- Spread evenly in bottom of skillet.
- Beat eggs, milk & salt in medium bowl.
- Pour egg mixture over chicken mixture.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover & cook 8-10 minutes.
- Cover frittata with cheese. Once melted, cut into wedges and serve with salsa.