I think this came from a Pillsbury recipe, but quick & easy enough for me.
Make and share this Chicken Frittata - Southwestern recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in large skillet & sauté onions & corn over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add thawed chicken to skillet and mix.
- Spread evenly in bottom of skillet.
- Beat eggs, milk & salt in medium bowl.
- Pour egg mixture over chicken mixture.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover & cook 8-10 minutes.
- Cover frittata with cheese. Once melted, cut into wedges and serve with salsa.
YUM! I normally am not one for predominantly egg dishes , but this is wonderful!! I only changed the cheese, to sharp cheddar , a personal preference. What a great light brunch or light supper!! Made for FALL PAC '08