Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast
- 4 1⁄2 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1⁄2 cup spinach
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- Chop pasta into 1 inch lengths.
- Mix pasta, spinach, sauce, eggs, and cheese.
- Preheat broiler.
- Brown chicken for 7 minutes in skillet.
- Add mix and cook for 5 minutes.
- Wrap foil on skillet handler and broil for 3 minutes.
Regardless of the scarcity of description of the ingredients and directions, this was a very tasty dish. I used 4.5 oz dried pasta that I broke into 1-inch lengths before cooking. I used 1 cup of packed raw spinach, and one extra egg. The cooking times were right on. I will make this again.