1/3 Photos of Chicken Frito Enchiladas
This is a hardy dish and serves 6-8 people. If you can't find El Pato Salsa, you may substitute any salsa. The fresh cilantro really gives it some zip!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts (diced and cooked)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can salsa fresca (El Pato Brand)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1/2 cup black olives (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 small yellow onion
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Frito corn chip
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1Combine milk, Salsa, tomato sauce, enchilada sauce, green chilies,and diced yellow onion.
- 2Place a layer of chicken then fritos in a 9x13 pan, top with sauce mixture and cheese.
- 3Keep repeating layers, ending with cheese.
- 4Bake at 350 until cheese is melted; about 25 minutes.
- 5Garnish with sour cream, diced green onions,olives and cilantro.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Frito Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.6
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 95.4 mg
- Sodium 827.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: