8 hrs 5 mins
Chef #680599's Note:
My husband hunts and we always end up with several wild turkeys each year. This is a great way to cook it, and the whole family loves it! Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate turkey in dressing, hot sauce and lemon pepper for 8 hours or overnight (I've done 4 hrs and it turns out fine).
- 2Combine eggs and milk in a shallow dish.
- 3Combine flour, salt, & pepper in another shallow dish.
- 4Coat each piece of marinated turkey 1st in flour, then in milk mixture, then again in flour.
- 5Deep fry until golden brown.
- 6To make gravy, combine 2 T margarine or butter with 2 T flour over medium heat. Slowly whisk in 1 cup milk and salt & pepper to taste. Whisk over medium heat until it thickens.
Browse Our Top Wild Game Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Wild Game Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fried Wild Turkey With Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 744.4
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 204.5 mg
- Sodium 1426.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 50.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: