Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My husband hunts and we always end up with several wild turkeys each year. This is a great way to cook it, and the whole family loves it! Yummy!
- Marinate turkey in dressing, hot sauce and lemon pepper for 8 hours or overnight (I've done 4 hrs and it turns out fine).
- Combine eggs and milk in a shallow dish.
- Combine flour, salt, & pepper in another shallow dish.
- Coat each piece of marinated turkey 1st in flour, then in milk mixture, then again in flour.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- To make gravy, combine 2 T margarine or butter with 2 T flour over medium heat. Slowly whisk in 1 cup milk and salt & pepper to taste. Whisk over medium heat until it thickens.