8 hrs 5 mins
Chef #680599's Note:
My husband hunts and we always end up with several wild turkeys each year. This is a great way to cook it, and the whole family loves it! Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate turkey in dressing, hot sauce and lemon pepper for 8 hours or overnight (I've done 4 hrs and it turns out fine).
- 2Combine eggs and milk in a shallow dish.
- 3Combine flour, salt, & pepper in another shallow dish.
- 4Coat each piece of marinated turkey 1st in flour, then in milk mixture, then again in flour.
- 5Deep fry until golden brown.
- 6To make gravy, combine 2 T margarine or butter with 2 T flour over medium heat. Slowly whisk in 1 cup milk and salt & pepper to taste. Whisk over medium heat until it thickens.
Browse Our Top Wild Game Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fried Wild Turkey With Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 744.4
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 204.5 mg
- Sodium 1426.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 50.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: