Recipe by Haribol!
I've taken this recipe from another site because I wanted to have it here in my cookbook. Credit goes to Judy Mitchell.
- 1 (12 ounce) package firm tofu or 1 (12 ounce) package extra firm tofu
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 ounces Braggs liquid aminos
- salt substitute (optional!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn on oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly oil a baking pan with a paper towel.
- Strain water from tofu and slice into thin rectangles. Place on baking pan.
- Squirt a bit of Bragg's Liquid Aminos on the tofu. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast and spices, and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn tofu slices over and sprinkle remaining nutritional yeast, and seasonings on top.
- Let cook for another 10 minutes until golden brown on both sides. Tastes like fried chicken. Serve with your favorite grain and veggies. Enjoy!