- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef round steak, 1/2-inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can country cream gravy
- 6 cups hot mashed potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut beef into 6 pieces. Place each piece between two sheets of plastic wrap. Pound with meat mallet or rolling pin until 1/8" thick. Coat with flour.
- Heat oil in 12" skillet. Add beef and cook 10 minute or until browned and done. Remove and keep warm.
- Add gravy to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits. Heat through. Serve over steak with mashed potatoes.