Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An attempt to have less meat in our diets... Found here originally: http://theprudenthomemaker.com/index.php/chicken-fried-steak
- Heat oil in a large skillet with a lid.
- Mix first six ingredients. It should be wet and stick together well. If it does not, add enough water until it does.
- Form into six patties, and fry both sides until browned.
- Meanwhile, whisk soup and milk to make the gravy.
- Lower heat to simmer.
- Pour gravy on patties and flip them over to coat both sides.
- Cover and simmer on low for 10-15 minutes, checking occasionally to make sure that patties don't stick or burn.