1/7 Photos of Chicken Fried Steak (Healthy Way)
This is from the March 08 issue of Southern Living. I was intrigued by the method of this recipe and can't wait to try it....Nutitional info from Southern Living...CALORIES 315; FAT 11.9g (sat 3.9g,mono 5g,poly 1.1g); PROTEIN 29.3g; CHOLESTEROL 65mg; CALCIUM 43mg; SODIUM 369mg; FIBER 0.9g; IRON 4.1mg; CARBOHYDRATE 20.3g
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper.
- 2Dredge steaks in flour; dip in egg substitute, and dredge in crushed crackers.
- 3Lightly coat steaks on each side with cooking spray.
- 4Cook steaks, in batches, in a hot nonstick skillet over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden, turning twice.
- 5Can transfer steaks to a jelly roll pan at 225 if need be to keep warm.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fried Steak (Healthy Way)
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.7
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 484.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: