1/3 Photos of Chicken Fried Spam
School cooker's Note:
These are Crispy breaded Spam slices.I won third place at our local Spam cookoff with this a few years ago.I do love the SPAM T-Shirt and Spam Spatula I got for it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix eggs,milk and hot sauce in a bowl.Hot sauce does not maintain it's heat so use how much you want.
- 2Put flour salt and pepper in another bowl.
- 3Heat oil in a pan to about 300 deg.I use peanut oil.
- 4Dip Spam in egg then flour and fry til golden brown.I serve with Chicken gravy and mashed Potatoes.
- 5I also use this method for cube steak,fried chicken and fried green tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fried Spam
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.8
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 114.9 mg
- Sodium 1701.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 16.2 g